Thursday, April 18, 2013
· The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. - Mark Twain
· "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush
· Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
· If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
· I stopped fighting my inner demons, were on the same side now.
· Well-behaved women rarely make history
· We live in an age where pizza gets to your home before police.
· My Ex-wife is an excellent housekeeper. Every time she divorces, she keeps the house.
· "Half of the people in the world are below average."
· "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
· "A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice."
· "When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing".
· It is a damned poor mind indeed that can't think of at least two ways of spelling any word.
· Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
· Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
· Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are Footprints on the moon…
· The sex was so good even the neighbors had a cigarette.
· The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
· “GOD created the world, everything else is made in china.”