Thursday, March 1, 2012

stuff...

My mates are SO funny.. Wear a zebra suit to the Zoo they say... It'll be really funny they say... Think about all the funny photos they say...



The things you see at mining sites..
I'll tell you what I didnt want to see..
Him climbing OUT.... (shudder)



A couple of weeks ago one of our local doctors was out testing his new hand built Bi-plane.
He wanted to know how much fuel it used and how far he could go on a full tank.
He flew to a nearby city and back then circled for nearly an hour.
It ran out of fuel 
8km short of the runway...
No doctors were killed and only one was slightly hurt but greatly embarrassed.
To mark the event I place a Geocache right there where the motor stopped.



.
 

7 comments:

Magsx2 said...

Hi Tempo,
Unreal photos.
Each one is hilarious, I burst out laughing at the first one, I mean how stupid is that. LOL.

Belle said...

These were great. I wouldn't want that doctor looking after me. He is too stupid to live!

The Jules said...

Great stuff.

Aren't planes supposed to do a spot of gliding when the engine stops?

Is the first one from Wild Boys programme with the two nuttiest nutters from Jackass?

Tempo said...

Hi Mags...yeah Hilarious...I get the stitches out Monday..
I remember a program where they were teaching hand raised loins how to hunt like this, not sure if this still is from that one.
Hi Belle, actually he's one of the towns best and most respected doctors, not sure what that says about the towns other doctors...
Hey Jules, he did some gliding, lost some altitude, lined up on the highway for a perfect landing, saw that there was a car using HIS bit of highway and changed at the last moment to land in the bush next to the highway. Would have been a fine crash landing except for a lone tree stump. The thing I dont understand was how a plane with no fuel left could catch fire and burn....

River said...

I love the miner having a bath in the scoop! I bet the designer of the scoop never thought it would be used this way.

mapstew said...

Love the fire under the scoop! Crazy! :¬)

Tempo said...

Hi River, That scoop was new with not even one scratch on the paint so I suspect it might be a publicity shot for an advert or something.
Hey Map, the steel is several inches thick, you'd have to light a fire under it for half a day to actually get any heat into it, still a good pic though!