If you're in the mood for some great jokes I recommend a visit to Mags blog over at wordpress http://magsx2.wordpress.com/author/magsx2/
So anyway, I found this list on a feminist site a little while ago while searching for a counter post for the one I put up a couple of posts ago. As a single bloke I can relate to most of these and confess theres more than a grain of truth in some of them. Enjoy!
- It is time to clean out the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
- Keep it clean enough for healthy, dirty enough for happy.
- Never make fried chicken in the nude.
- Do not engage in unarmed combat with a dust bunny big enough to choke the vacuum cleaner.
- You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
- If guys were suppose to hang clothes up, door knobs would be bigger.
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
- Cobwebs artfully draped over lampshades reduce the glare from the bulb, thereby creating a romantic atmosphere.
- When writing your name in the dust on the table, omit the date.