Saturday, May 19, 2012

Like yours!

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened. ‘Well, it was like this,’ said the man. ‘I was enjoying a quiet round of golf with my wife, when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white on its ass. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife’s golf ball, stuck right in the middle of the cow’s ass. That’s when I made my mistake.’
‘What did you do?’ asks the doctor.
‘Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, ‘Hey, this looks like yours!’ ‘

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tempo,
That is brilliant, I did have a good laugh, loved the punch line. LOL.

Windsmoke. said...

He'll know better next time if there is a next time :-).

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Ouch.

Joe Pereira said...

Hahaha brilliant :)

Tempo said...

Hi Mags, Yeah, this is a great one..a little suggestive but what the heck, we're all grown ups (almost)
Hi Windsmoke, Thats the kind of rookie mistake I'd make.
Hey TSB, Heck yeah!
Hi Joe, Glad you liked it mate