Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prayers for everyone

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,I pray for a man, who's not a creep
One who's handsome, smart and strong.One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,Knows when to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,And always be my very best friend.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a golf course. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a crap.
Amen


.

4 comments:

Neo said...

:)

Jen said...

Aren't you supposed to be trying to convince me that all men aren't the same? You're not doing a very good job...

Tempo said...

Hi Gregory :-) Right back at ya mate..
Hi Jen, You and I both know that most men are shits...I just cant lie to you. Im constantly embarrassed by my sex, but short of 'the operation' theres no way to disown them...

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта tempo11.blogspot.com